Neptune hasn’t completed an orbit since it was discovered
wow dang u slowpoke
The moon looks like an excited puppy waiting for Earth to feed it and give it cuddles and Earth is like “MOVE, I CAN’T FEED YOU IF YOU’RE RUNNING UNDER MY LEGS, GOD DAMMIT”
This was supposed to be an interesting and intelligent post. Then you get that^. This is why I love tumblr.
i am just picturing jupiter’s and saturn’s moons high fiving each other when they get close at like the beginning of the gif
Pluto never completed an orbit from the time it was discovered and kicked out of the solar system.
VIVA LA PLUTO MOTHERFUCKAAS
If a girl is to do the same superman thing where he takes off his disguise, we just look pervy. Not the same effect
First of all: bullshit.
Secondly: If you are not doing the Linda Carter spin, then you’re doing it wrong.
I’ve fallen in love
I certify this 100% Amazonian and awesome.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
|—||More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via diamondrefusal)|
So we visited Sherlock’s grave and noticed something missing..
We made our exits in an unblinking fashion.
It’s still sort of surreal to see the billboards come up and you start to see the trailers playing and you say, ‘Wow, it’s actually happening.’ But a year and a half ago when I first got cast, I was certainly informed of how big it was gonna be so I’ve had that time to think about it, but yeah you still double-take at billboards and go, ‘What the hell is that?!’